Wednesday 16 March 2011

Because it's grey outside and I have nowt to do...

So I've been shopping, have done all my washing and the bathroom is smelling faintly of bleach. It can only mean that I have run out of ways to keep myself busy during this week of especially-short days due to meetings. So I shall bore you all with one of those list things, stolen from Katie


A - Age: 23
B - Bed size: single and not particularly comfortable to boot!

C - Chore you hate: mopping the floor, it's so bleurgh
D - Don't eat: Seafood or marmite, those who do are freaks
E - Essential start-your-day item: A shower, I feel filthy without
F - Favourite board game: The Game of Life was pretty epic back in the day
G - Gold or Silver: Silver, as it's not tainted by MC 'massive clock around neck' Hammer
H - Height: 175cm, average height for a UK male
I - Instruments you play: I would say the clarinet as I obtained the dizzy heights of Grade One back in year 7, but I can't read music.
J - Job title: Taalassistent (Language Assistant)
K - Kid(s): Yes, though there would have to be hired help
L - Love or lust: Both!
M - Mum's name: Alison
N - Nicknames: Gway, Garraway and the ever so hilarious Warragay
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Well, I went at night time...
P - Pants or pantyhose: I don't really know what pantyhose are, they're one of those weird American things you hear all the time on telly but never actually find out what they are.
Q - Favourite Movie Quote: I do enjoy quoting Last of the Mohicans when out canoeing, or Gladiator when in a forest.
R - Right or left handed: Right. Because I'm not weird.
S - Siblings: One elder sister
T - Time you wake up: 7am
U - Underwear: Yes
V - Vegetable favorite: Sweet Potato, in a curry. Man I want that now.
W - Ways you run late: I hate being late and will always arrive early to avoid it.
X - X-rays you've had: Some on the ol' ticker
Y - Yummy food you make: I make a good tarte au chocolat, so I've been told (it did take 5 hours, but it was worth it!)
Z - Zoo favorite: Not a fan of zoos, especially bears in zoos. I think it's cruel

No comments:

Post a Comment