Thursday 2 September 2010

Episode 3: In which I touchdown in B-Town

So I'm here. I caught the Eurostar yesterday to Brussels, then hopped on a typically shoddy SNCB train to Antwerp to crash chez David before heading on to Breda this morning. The hostel I'm staying in for a few days whilst I try and find somewhere to live is pretty standard (I managed to guess the password for the hostel internet, no paying for me!), roommates are nice and are all in the same situation as me regarding finding somewhere to live. Though they're students so they have it easier! I have two housing appointments tomorrow, so hopefully something will come of them, we shall see.

In other news, I have the flu. It is well rubbish. I've gone through a 64-pack of tissues in my 2 days of travelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment