Thursday 23 September 2010

Episode 8: In which week 2 is over

Yes, that's right. Week 2 is over is actual Dutch, I'll leave you to figure out the meaning...

So I've been at school for 2 weeks now and I have to say I'm rather enjoying it. There was a lot of timetable confusion this week as timetables have changed for most people so that meant for a few lessons I didn't have anything to do, but it meant I could head to the computer room and get some planning done at least.

I'm still waiting to be paid which means no trips as yet, though we are having a house-warming this weekend so at least there's something to look forwards to other than getting up and going to the gym. Unfortunately, I shall be doing all this with the worst hair known to man as I braved it and went to a dutch hairdress. The words "epic fail" don't even begin to describe what happened. I spoke all in dutch, so it wasn't a case of misunderstanding. Well, I say that but it quite clearly was, as when does 'shorter on the sides and a lot longer on top, with the fringe left as it is' actually mean 'please lop off my fringe and shave my head'? Seriously, I look appalling; though as my housemate pointed out, it's very dutch. This is an approximation of what I looked like in the chair



Still, it will all grow back...

No comments:

Post a Comment