Thursday 11 November 2010

Episode 16: In which Andy becomes a fully-fledged European

There are many things about being European of which we should be proud. White men's trousers do not belong in this group. These trousers, whilst seemingly worn by every second woman in the UK during the summer months, are also sported quite willingly by men on the continent. 


An example of the monstrosities

However, the longer I spend here, the more and more I am beginning to think that this is an acceptable fashion item. Just like I have been informed by an American that it's acceptable for me, as a European, to wear cut-off jeans, white jeans are moving into my "I'd wear that" zone. That and stonewash denim jackets. 

Imagine those trousers topped off with a denim jacket. That's what the Daily Mail should be worrying about, not the bends in bananas!


No comments:

Post a Comment